Here at Aquarius we strive to help people overcome the harms caused by alcohol, drugs and gambling. We work closely with families and friends to lessen the impact caused by a habit of a loved one. Getting rid of an addiction can be a difficult task but you needn't worry as our team will be dedicated to giving you and your family the attention and care that you need. We will be there for you everystep of the way to ensure a full recovery which will enable you to look forward to a better and brighter future.
What We Do
- Offer a free and confidential service.
- Provide alcohol advice and information.
- Offer one to one support or group sessions.
- Refer to detox and/or rehabilitation service if necessary.
- Provide support for affected family members.
- Provide information on other services which can help you.
How We Do It
- We meet you at our clinic at a hospital or a suitable community venue.
- Together we can draw up an agreed support plan to help with your alcohol issues and other needs.
- With your permission we can also work with others concerned with your care.
Phone: 0121 414 0888
Fax: 0121 414 1222
Address: 236 Bristol Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B5 7SL
Phone: 0300 200 2400
Phone: 01384 261 267
Fax: 01384 77964
Address: Cottage Street Brierley Hill West Midlands DY5 1RE
Phone: 0121 622 8181
Fax: 0121 622 8189
Address: 2nd Floor, 16 Kent Street, Birmingham B5 6RD UK
Phone: 0300 456 4292
Address: 36 - 38 Abington Square, Northampton, NN1 4AA
Phone: 0121 411 9816
Address: 21 Homer Rd, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3QG
Phone: 01902 420041
Fax: 01902 427300
Address: 1 Connaught Road, Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton, WV1 4SJ
Phone: 01782 283113
Fax: 01782 938401
Address: Balwant House, Shelton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 4PR
Phone: 0300 4564299
Fax: 01743 355 100
Address: 15 College Hill, Shrewsbury, SY1 1LY